Natureland Strawberry Yogurt 150g
- Thick and creamy - strained the traditional Greek way
- 100% natural ingredients - handmade from organic milk and cream
- Naturally sweetened with concentrated grape juice
- Natural flavor from fresh strawberries
- Source of protein, calcium and probiotics
- Free from: preservatives, added sugar, starch, gluten, added flavors, pectin, colorants, GMOs and stabilizers
Thick, creamy, naturally sweetened traditional Greek yogurt made in the mountains of Grevena.
The ingredients for Natureland’s Strawberry Yogurt are sourced from a collaboration of organic family-run farms. Cows are allowed to graze on grass in the pastures during the summer months and only fresh strawberries are used to add flavor and a natural sweetness.
Handmade from all-natural ingredients
Natureland Strawberry Greek Yogurt is handmade the traditional Greek way from fresh organic non-fat milk, cream, active cultures and fresh fruit; strained to produce a delicious thick and creamy yogurt.
- Added sugar
Naturally good for you
Our Strawberry Greek Yogurt is a naturally sweetened source of protein and calcium. It contains probiotics (healthy bacteria) that have been shown to be important for gut health.
A healthy, delicious dairy treat
Enjoy Natureland’s Strawberry Yogurt with your breakfast, as a tasty snack or a healthy dessert.
- Sku : 3318106
- Categories : Dairy, All Products, View All, Yogurt
- Net Weight : 150 g
- Organic Certified : Yes
- Ingredients : Pasteurized low fat cow’s milk*, live & active cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Casei), strawberry with grape juice* 20%. *Certified organic. Non-Fat Solids 16.5%. Keep refrigerated (+4°C). Use within 3 days of opening