Natureland Grill Cheese 150g
- Soft, compact white cheese
- Best served cooked in a sizzling hot pan
- 100% natural ingredients - handmade from organic cow, sheep and goat milk
- Free from: preservatives, added sugar, starch, gluten, added flavors, pectin, colorants, GMOs and stabilizers
- Serve it cooked with vegetables or fruit or use it to make cheese pastries
Natureland’s Grill Cheese can be used in place of Haloumi Cheese. Grilled to perfection, it can be used as an appetizer, added to salads or in cheese pastries.
The milk for Natureland’s Grill Cheese is sourced from a collaboration of organic family-run farms in the mountains of Grevena in Greece. The animals are allowed to graze on grass in the pastures during the summer months.
Handmade from all-natural ingredients
Natureland Grill Cheese is handmade the traditional Greek way from fresh organic cow, sheep and goat milk, natural sea salt, lactic acid culture and vegetarian rennet.
- Added sugar
How to enjoy Natureland Grill Cheese
The sheep and goat milk of our Grill Cheese add distinctive flavor. Best eaten after a few minutes in a sizzling hot pan. Serve it on skewers with vegetables, as an accompaniment to fruit or use it to make cheese pastries.
- Sku : 3318051
- Categories : Dairy, Cheese, All Products, View All
- Net Weight : 150 g
- Organic Certified : Yes
- Ingredients : Pasteurized organic cow, sheep and goat’s milk, sea salt, vegetarian rennet, lactic culture. Moisture content 52%. Fat in dry matter 24%. Keep refrigerated at +4°C and use within 3 days after opening.