Natureland Hand Crafted Calendula Soap 100g
• Protection and moisture for skin that needs a little extra tender loving care.
• Calendula oil can be used on skin that is prone to eczema and irritation. Suitable for use of the delicate skin of babies.
• The manufacturing process for Calendula Handcrafted Organic Soap uses no chemicals.
• Cold processed to maintain the natural benefits of the carefully selected skin nourishing plant oils.
• Only 100% natural plant oils are used to make Calendula Handcrafted Organic Soap.
• Calendula Handcrafted Soap is made the traditional way; no heating, melting or chemical treatment.
Calendula Handcrafted Organic Soap
Cleanse and hydrate sensitive skin with Calendula Baby Handcrafted Organic Soap. Cold processed with 100% natural calendula oil, colloidal oats and fresh yoghurt to soothe and moisturize skin that needs a little extra tender loving care. Suitable for use on sensitive skin and the delicate skin of babies. The carefully selected ingredients help to repair the skin’s natural protective barrier.
Calendula oil is made by macerating Calendula officinalis flowers in a natural oil for at least four weeks. After that the oil is strained and filtered and ready to use with all the goodness of the calendula plant It can be used on skin that is prone to eczema and irritation and can help soothe babies’ delicate skin. It has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
The manufacturing process for Calendula Handcrafted Organic Soap uses no chemicals including parabens, sulphates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, preservatives, Ethylenediamine tetra acetic acid (EDTA) or artificial coloring. Zero plastics.
All Natural Ingredients
100% natural ingredients are used to make Calendula Handcrafted Organic Soap:
• Oils: A selection of nourishing plant oils are used to create a longer-lasting bar of soap with a luxurious foam and rich moisturizing properties. The vitamin and mineral content of the oil is preserved for maximum skin-loving properties.
• Glycerin: A by-product of the soap making process. In cold processed, handcrafted soap the glycerin is retained, adding extra skin-nourishing benefits.
• Herbs and spices for coloring and exfoliation.
• Essential oils for a pleasant aroma that helps to enhance your mood.
• Fresh yoghurt for extra skin softness.
• Colloidal oatmeal (finely ground Avena sativa or oat grain) has anti-inflammatory and protective properties to help soothe the skin.
Raw, 100% Natural Soap
The raw 100% natural ingredients are cold stirred together to combine them. No heating, melting or chemical treatment is used. Calendula Handcrafted Soap is made the traditional way with no shortcuts, soap noodles, melt-and-pour bases or nature-identical ingredients. We use a special method that leaves a portion of the natural oils interspersed throughout the bar to help soften your skin. To make the soap the ingredients are stirred to combine, cut into bars, and stamped. The soap is slow processed, being allowed to cure for four to six weeks. It is then packaged when it is ready for use.
Benefits of Calendula Handcrafted Soap
• Provides nutrition as the high-quality oils used in the soap are cold processed to preserve the vitamin and mineral content of the oils.
• 100% natural ingredients that are richly hydrating.
• Soothes and protects sensitive and baby skin.
• Allergy prone skin is helped with the combination of colloidal oatmeal and calendula oil as they promote skin repair and help to restore the skin’s natural protective barrier.
How To use:
Lather up the soap and apply to wet skin. Rinse. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Sku : 3333100
- Categories : All Products, Skin Care & Beauty, Body Care
- Net Weight : 100 g
- Organic Certified : Yes
- Ingredients : Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Olivate*, Calendula Officinalis Flower*, Sodium Sunflowerate*, Sodium Sheabutterate*, Aqua, Yoghurt*, Glycerin**, Avena Sativa (Oat) KernelFlour. 84% organic, *Certified organic, **Naturally occurring in the soap